If you’re a pork lover this is the good stuff!! Perfect Paleo and Gluten Free meal!
2.5 lbs ground pork
3 large eggs
1/2 large onion diced fine
5-6 cloves of garlic chopped
2 carrots peeled and diced fine
1 medium zucchini diced fine
1/2 red pepper diced fine
9 oz bag of fresh spinach chopped
1 tablespoon salt and pepper mix ( 3parts sea salt 1 part fresh black pepper )
1 tablespoon curry powder
1 cup almond flour ( if your not a Caveman or Gluten Free use bread crumbs )
3 sweet potatos peeled and cut into 1 inch cubes
3 tablespoons coconut oil melted or olive oil
METHOD: preheat oven 350f
1) saute diced bacon in a large pan until almost crisp, drain half the fat.
2) add all the vegetables except the spinach and sweet potatoes to the bacon, cook until tender.
3) add the spinach and cook until just wilted
4) cool vegetable mixture about 20 minutes.
5) in a large bowl add the pork, eggs, almond flour, seasonings and the cooled vegetable mixture. mix well
6) turn mixture onto a roasting pan and shape into loaf form.
7) toss diced sweet potatoes with oil and a pinch or so of salt and pepper mix and place around the meat loaf.
8) bake for about 45 minutes. a meat thermometer should read over 145f when inserted into the center (always good to be safe )