- Thanksgiving is a holiday to share with friends and family. Be Thankful for what you have and who you have to share it with.
- Be thankful for the food you’re eating.
- Appreciate the company you’re with.
- Consider the experiences you’ve had this year and the knowledge you’ve gained.
- Give thanks for the health of yourself and your family.
- Be thankful for the luxuries you’ve been afforded, and think of the less fortunate.
- As we go into this Holiday season this year lets think about those who are less fortunate then us and maybe give a little extra help to those who need it.