Happy Cinco de Mayo!!!!
To help you celebrate Cinco de Mayo, we thought we give you some “Interesting” Facts
Stay Hungry (or thirsty) My Friends!!
- The line for his Cinco de Mayo party starts to form on Febrero de Ocho
- His Pinatas fight back
- His 10 gallon hat is approximately 12 1/2 gallons
- Cuba imports cigars from him.
- Mosquitoes refuse to bite him purely out of respect.
- In museums, he is allowed to touch the art.
- He lives vicariously through himself.
- His business card simply says “I’ll call you.”
- He bowls overhand.
- He is fluent in all languages, including three that he only speaks.
- He tips an astonishing 100%.
- He once taught a German shepherd to bark in Spanish.
- He never says something tastes like chicken – not even chicken.
- He once had an awkward moment, just to see how it feels.
- His beard alone has experienced more than a lesser man’s entire body.
- Even his enemies list him as their emergency contact number.
- He’s a lover, not a fighter, but he’s also a fighter, so don’t get any ideas.
- When it is raining, it is because he is thinking of something sad.
- His shirts never wrinkle.
- He is left-handed. And right-handed.
- If he were to mail a letter without postage, it would still get there.
- He has amassed an incredibly large DVD library, and it is said that he never once alphabetized it.
- You can see his charisma from space.
- The police often question him, just because they find him interesting.
- If a monument were built in his honor, Mt. Rushmore would close… due to poor attendance.
- His blood smells like cologne.
- His organ donation card also lists his beard.
- On every continent in the world, there is a sandwich named after him.
- He doesn’t believe in using oven mitts, nor potholders.
- His reputation is expanding faster than the universe.
- His cereal never gets soggy. It sits there, staying crispy, just for him.
- The pheromones he secretes have been known to affect people miles away, in a slight but measurable way.
- His hands feel like rich brown suede.
- He owns three sports cars and rents five.
- He once taught a horse to read email for him.
- He is the most interesting man in the world.