With 3 locations: Bradley Beach, Sea Girt, & Point Pleasant, owned and operated by Shawn Ryan (Johnson & Wales University) & Pat Cuozzo (Culinary Institute of America), FINS has been bringing BIG TropiCali flavor to everyone along the beautiful Jersey Shore since 2003 with the opening of our Bradley Beach location! Our menu is made fresh, to order, with high quality ingredients in a fast-casual, surf inspired atmosphere. Our menu is big enough for everyone to enjoy. Plus, it’s innovative, family friendly, and our top-notch customer service keeps you coming back again, and again!
Did You Know...
- Every order you place earns points towards FINS Gear, FINS Merch, & discounts
- FINS is BYO beer & wine in NJ; so bring your own glass, tumbler, or grab a FINS Koozie
- We’ve been making Beach Deliveries look good since 2003
- FINS Caters & bring the Sunshine to your next party or event
- Catch our Mahalo Lunch specials Monday-Friday 11am-2:30pm
- ALOHA HOUR is now 7 Days a week from 2:30pm-5pm
- You can get a FREE smoothie by collecting 10 punches on our FINS Smoothie Card
Quality products we use that make our food better:
- California fresh packed tomatoes for our salsa. They are Calcium Chloride free, all natural, steam peeled (not lye peeled), and pouch packed so there is no tin flavor and a 1/6 of the waste.
- Harvestland® Chicken Tenders & Breast
- Alaskan, line-caught & chemical free, Cod.
- Pulled Pork is hickory and applewood smoked with only 1 ingredient, salt. (Nitrate Free)
- Non-GMO & Non-Trans Fat cooking oil
- Ben’s® Original brown rice, a #1 grade premium brand.
- Triple washed Black and Pinto Beans to guarantee removal of all rocks and dirt. Most restaurants buy beans by the price, our beans, because of the triple washing, are a higher quality and cost.
- We use a tapioca thickener for most of our house made sauces, which makes them Gluten Friendly and Paleo friendly!
- We also use only a gluten-free, veggie base, allowing us to keep all of our soups, sauces, rice, and beans vegetarian friendly.
- Our Tempura batter and crumbs have been the same brand since day one, containing no egg or dairy so we can serve our famous hand breaded Chicken Fingers to children and adults with allergies.
- Don Poncho® Tortillas keeps the quality high because of it’s small batch production. Don Poncho is not used by most restaurants because of it’s higher cost.
- Mae Ploy™ Thai Chili sauce is the highest quality from Thailand (also, it’s gluten-free).
- Hershey® Simple 5 Chocolate Syrup; only 5 ingredients, nothing artificial, and NO High Fructose Corn Syrup.
- Smoothie Fruit: Fresh Bananas. All other fruit is domestic Dole® Individually Quick Frozen - frozen within hours of harvest retaining 100% of the products’ vitamins & antioxidant properties. (No added sugar)
- Acai & Pitaya: both no sugar added, organic, raw, and Non-GMO Project Certified.
- Natalie’s fresh squeezed, 100% lime juice & orange juice.
- Pre-Washed Vegetables
FINS has been an industry leader in using Biodegradable Products since “Going Big in 2003.” WE CARE about our earth, oceans, and waterways.
FINS uses compostable take-out containers, plates, & bowls - made from renewable plant fiber.
Phade® Straws - marine biodegradable compostable (feels like plastic)
At FINS, and as a part of the FINS team, we do our part and find ways to give back to the community. Whether we volunteer to plant dunes after a big storm to protect our shores and shore animals; host a family in need for Christmas; donate to our local food banks; or donate gift baskets to the various charities and schools in our community, FINS lets you know that we care!